Friday, October 19, 2018

Conspiracies abound

This week in a Small Town Newsroom, and thoughts on Boss's Day

I had vacation this week (commence with the happy dance) so I missed most of the goings on, but there's enough that goes on that even just being here last Saturday night and this morning, it's a wild ride.

Wakeen thinks that Princess Di was murdered. Or, assassinated, I guess? We were talking last Friday about the royal wedding, and he just comes slightly out of left field with that observation. Thankfully, Fergus was not here, so I didn't get to hear his thoughts on the subject.

I came in to work with damp hair today, which is relevant. I have fairly thick hair, and even though I washed it last night, it was still damp this morning. In the past, I happened to mention one day that my hair was still wet, and Fergus asked if he could touch it. I told him no, and that that was weird.

I'm now going to work on my photoshop skills and see if I can fix this woman's super skinny eyebrows. Tips appreciated.

Boss's Day was Tuesday. I wasn't at work, and even if I was, I would not have celebrated with my current boss in any way. However, I love Boss's Day. My first job was at my family's hardware store, working for my dad. Tuesday was also his birthday, so I get to celebrate him double for his birthday, and as the best/first boss I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment