Wednesday, August 7, 2019

At least there's overtime

So. I was scrolling through my phone, and passed calendar. Then I had to stop and go back. How did it get to be the 29th already? This week just flew by, and so did the month. I must have been in more of a daze then I thought.

Or. Possibly, I just hit that day at one point when swiping past it, and that's why its highlighted. Just possibly.

In my defense, I have worked the last two Saturdays. Last Saturday for about 6 hours, starting at 7 a.m., helping to clean one of the lines. (And I have a story about that for later) And the Saturday before that, I was awake for like 40 hours straight and fed everyone breakfast. Which I can't remember if I told y'all about or not. I will check.

But anyway. I am in a constant state of tired. Maybe it will slow down soon.

Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment