Wednesday, August 21, 2019

My favorite thing

About a month ago, the guy in the stockroom forgot to order some supplies I asked for. It wasn't a big deal, but he and I give each other a hard time, so I acted like it was a big deal.

I called and asked if my stuff had come in, and he said I hadn't ordered anything. I had, two weeks before, and he missed the email. Again, it wasn't anything urgent, and he had it here the next day.

However. I go on lots of trips to the grocery store for snacks, and we have lunch for the salaried staff/visitors about twice a month. It's hard to get that stuff down the hallway, let alone across a very large plant.

I told him (and I do believe I've forgotten to give him a name) that if he wanted to make it up to me, I was going to need a cart. Just a little three shelf thing.

Y'all. I have used that thing literally every day. Whether it's for extra desk space while I'm sorting papers, or taking snacks back to Department B, I find some way to use it. It's a lifesaver. Highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment