Monday, July 1, 2019

I think I'm awake

My flight back from vacation landed at about midnight last night. It was another two hours home after that. Then getting everything inside, shower the plane off, and bed. So about 3 a.m. Then up to get ready for work at 6 a.m. I am not bright eyed and bushy tailed by any means on a good day, but today... whew.

And to top it all off, today's the day we go live with our new payroll system. For real, no backsies. I know it isn't going to be right, the question is how wro g it's going to be. There's going to be some mad people when paystubs hit Thursday. I'll head off what I can when I get the register tomorrow, but it's a short week with the holiday, so people's hours are a little off.

And oh, happy thought. We won't be here Thursday. Or Friday. So that means next Monday will be double not fun, but hey. Don't borrow trouble and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment