Monday, December 17, 2018

Thoughts

I am the only HR person at my job, so there is no one to ask about site specific things, like where do we keep the eval forms.

Some of the thoughts that have gone through my head this week include:

Am I supposed to be at this meeting? That one guy talked like I was, but no one told me about it. Should I have just shown up? That would be weird. Was I supposed to be there or not.

Wait, what did he say his name was?

Oh, I know this. But does it go to one of the Mikes or one of the Tims?

Company cell phone? No I don't have one. I don't even have the wifi password.

I put the wrong meeting room on that flyer. It's going to be a disaster. How much trouble will I be in?

Stay strong. Resist the candy bucket.

Do not cry at work, do not cry at work, do not cry at work.

Of all the songs that could get stuck in my head, why did my brain settle on The Lonely Goatherd as the best option?

Why did you say that?

I want to die.

What are they doing out there?

The what broke?

Oh, it's you again. Joy.

No, I don't want breakfast. Yes, I'm sure.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Oh, I know that!

1 comment:

  1. I was all sad that you were having a potential cry at work day, but then LOL'd at "Lonely Goatherd!" I hope you made it through!

    ReplyDelete