Friday, May 10, 2019

Finally Friday

Whew. What a week, y'all.

I think the investigation of the crack pipe continues today, Boss was out yesterday, and I was not going to handle that in his absence.

I just spent half an hour looking for a rolling box that one of the contractors left here last week. You don't realize how big a plant is until you're looking for a one by two box. It's big. I finally found it, and it wasn't a box, it was a cart. There's a difference, especially when you're shaking down supervisors to see who's seen it.

I have now injured/poisoned two people with the candy tub in my office. The first person was eating cinnamon candies, and wondering why they had sores in their mouth. A week in, they remembered they were allergic to cinnamon. And there's these gross taffy like things in there, I didn't think anyone actually ate them. One of the managers did. And then heard/felt a crunch. Pulled out the candy, and the crown came with it. So that's fun.

It's Friday though. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment