Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Alrighty then

I'm still here, I promise. It's been an absolutely wild few weeks at work, yet I'm not entirely sure where my days go.

Anyway, a couple of highlights.

Yesterday, one of the supervisors was worried that he had offended me. He got called to the big boss's office for something, so he walked past my office without saying hello. He stopped back by when he was finished to let me know that he was not ignoring me. I did not think my feelings were that delicate.

And last night, someone did drugs in one of the bathrooms. We don't even know what it is. Someone brought what I'm assuming is a crack pipe to the office this morning after they found it. So that's fun.

In a late breaking update, our quality manager got in a fight with a stapler. The stapler won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment