Friday, March 8, 2019

Only mostly alive

Hello internet friends!

I am still here. I'm battling a cold/seasonal allergies right now, so I only feel mostly not dead, but we will persevere.

I'm planning on typing up a bunch of posts this weekend to hopefully go live starting next week, because I miss blogging.

The issue that I'm running in to, besides lack of free time, is that there's a much bigger cast of characters in my new job, and I'm not sure how to keep them straight when writing about them. I don't want to use real names, because I like my job, and would like to keep it. I mean, they have normal men names, and the likelyhood that someone would care is small, but still.

So as soon as I can figure that out, it will open up way more opportunities for me to tell stories about my coworkers behind their backs.

Cause y'all. I have seen some things.

2 comments:

  1. It's SO good to hear from you. I was genuinely worried about you, so thanks for the update! Hope you feel better very soon. And I look forward to reading whatever you put together this weekend.

    Just for kicks, here's a list of some of the most popular male baby names in France (thought this could give you some ideas):

    Gabriel
    Louis
    Raphaël
    Leo
    Lucas
    Jules
    Adam
    Arthur
    Nathan
    Hugo

    And in Spain:

    Lucas
    Hugo
    Martín
    Daniel
    Pablo
    Alejandro
    Mateo
    Adrián
    Álvaro
    Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick a characteristic that will remind you who they are. Here we have a surfeit of Johns. So we have (only inside our small slightly separated work group - referring to the rest of the plant) Angry John, Drunk John, Little John, Red John, etc.

    ReplyDelete